How do I get past (the aquaducts)?

1. I'm stuck in the aquaducts. I've been in every room that you can get through but there's no other rooms and I'm suppose to get some horn but I can't find the monster it comes from. pleaz help!!!

User Info: 1sweety12

1sweety12 - 11 years ago
  2. How far can you get in the level? Which room?

User Info: Lukar82394

Lukar82394 - 11 years ago

1. Ok the room to the boss has a locked door and 5 switches but only 3 boxes to put on the switches....

what you do is push and pull the boxes to the switches....there theres a lever in the back of the room hit it across to activate it.....it pushes up 2 more boxes on either side of the locked door push pull or just pick up and set those boxes on the last 2 switches....be quick the lever goes back and will drop the boxes back if you miss them....

with all 5 switches hit a gate in the top right of the room opens....go thru and get the key then walk back around thru the dungeon to the locked gate in the 5 switch room and go thru beat the boss and get the horn....simple

User Info: zigzagzarf

zigzagzarf - 11 years ago 1   0

1. In the first aqueducts area you get the horn from beating the boss in the level. He the big mechanical bull monster behind the special eye door lock. You get the horn automatically when you beat him.

User Info: LutyKepa

LutyKepa - 11 years ago 0   0
  2. Get the big key then use it to remove the lock in the area with all the floor switches and boxes, from there go into the lock area save than move onto the boss room defeat him and you'll get the buffasaur horn.

User Info: Serbine

Serbine - 11 years ago 0   0