How do i get the mii masks?

1. I beat the game on normal and im almost done hard and i still havent gotten it.
    ive read the Q&A so thats why im wondering why i havent unlocked the mii masks.o and does the mask cover your helm cause i got the dark knight helm(had it since lvl 10 thanks to online now im lvl 78 XD)

User Info: jman_55

jman_55 - 11 years ago

Answers

1. Beat the last boss and he'll drop the scroll for it

User Info: culixstar

culixstar - 11 years ago 2   0
  2. Its in Very Hard MODE shop. 5,000 gil ;)

User Info: lennytv

lennytv - 11 years ago 2   0
  3. 1. Its called the impersonator mask and u dont c a mii till u put it on (and u need miis on ur console memory)
    2.u might b able to get it on normal bc aside from the one that my cousin gave me, i found a scroll sumwhere (problem is i dont remember if it was from online or if was from a boss on my game or wut)
    3. the mii that shows wen u put on the mask changes evry time u start up the game and im not 100% sure how the mii is picked. its either random from all miis, random from ur favorites, or in a certain order like mii creation date

User Info: crowskull777

crowskull777 - 11 years ago 2   0
  4. I might as well fix this just in case. Like culixstar said, you get the scroll from the last boss, BUT u can get the materials to make it earlier in the game (executioner mask is best to get from 4th ring of fates boss, the fire dog thing with a crystal tail). The mii is picked randomly from ur favorites, but if u dont hav favorites then it will be random from all ur miis. obviously if u dont hav miis then its just the regular mask

User Info: crowskull777

crowskull777 - 11 years ago 2   0