How do I magic stack more than two rings by myself?

1. I can cast one ring and press A to lock it, but I cannot lock the second ring. I have the magic stack 4 ability, but nothing happens. How do I stack more than two target rings like the ability says I can?

User Info: rayjbrak

rayjbrak - 11 years ago

1. Stacking is just a fancy term for multiple rings. What your thinking about is ring locking. If your playing as a selkie or litly this ability is however, unavailable. If you level up to a certain point you get this ability

User Info: Linkfan135

Linkfan135 - 11 years ago 0   0

1. I don't think you can cast anything greater than a level 2 spell by yourself, the Magic Stack ability makes it so that you can have other players' magic stack with yours for stronger spells (i.e. with MS4 you can stack 4 Thunders among party members, but you need at least 3 or 4 players).

User Info: subarasekai

subarasekai - 11 years ago 0   0
  2. to ring stack/lock your put a ring were you want it then press "A" then you make another ring onto that ring you placed
    and to linkfan lilties and selkies get the ability but you gotta be a certain level

User Info: jman_55

jman_55 - 11 years ago 0   0