Multiplayer - on one TV?

1. I have heard that only one player can play using just the Wii version and any additional players must have the DS version to play. My question is, can the DS be used strictly as a controller (like the gamecube version) or is it not meant for the DS players to play using the TV screen rather than the DS screen?

User Info: xdeekjayx

xdeekjayx - 11 years ago

1. the DS Players will be mainly looking at thier DS screens, if there character is on your screen than they can look at the TV Screen but the camera would not be following them. I was doing Co-Op over Wi-Fi last night, I had the japanese version for the Wii and he had the American version and the players was not at all restricted camera wise on movement

User Info: Cloudslayer2007

Cloudslayer2007 - 11 years ago 0   0

1. Sadly, no, you can't use the DS as a controller like you could with the GBA in the original game.

User Info: Lukar82394

Lukar82394 - 11 years ago 0   0