1. I've finished most of the game and bought all the armour sets, but I'm not sure what the differences between them are. I'm assuming that the diabolical gold is the best, but I don't like the way it looks as much as the corupt cobalt. Is there any real difference, or can I just use whatever?

User Info: 401891

401891 - 8 years ago
  2. Additional Details:
    C'mon? Does anyone know?

User Info: 401891

401891 - 8 years ago
  3. Clarification Request:
    I think that the armor is just for looks honestly,it doesen't seem to lower his damage from enemies very much and the only real reason to get it is for the awesome look of it

by the way, skull molten is my favorite ^^

User Info: lagilord234

lagilord234 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. I believe the difference for both weapons and armor is elemental but it's been quite a long time since I played Overlord so I don't really remember. Such a great game... I need to play it again.

User Info: Shadowcat228

Shadowcat228 - 7 years ago 0 0