How do I get past (3rd)?

1. I shot all the people shooting at me but if I shoot a building it ends the mission. I think it's the third level... they say something about needing research... am I supposed to land somewhere? grienerj1 - 13 years ago - report

Answers

1. You dont shoot the buildings. Go to aiming mode and point at the buildings. A green bar should be filling up which means it's reconing. twinstriker - 13 years ago - report 0   0
  2. As you approach buildings, there will be a number under the green bar. That is the distance you are from the building. When you get within 700 feet of the building use your night vision (press A). There will be a bar that fills in at the top of the box, when filled you will see the text "recognized" once you have recognized all the buildings (4) then you can start destroying targets. You can blow up the towers (machine gun radar installations) before you get all the buildings recognized.

Make sure you open (machine gun) each of the three replenishment sites - you will need more missles before the level is complete. The third site is on the other side of the inlet and contains a repair site. You see the sites as landing places only using night vision (A) the replenishment ones are green, the repair is red.

When you get to the point of trying to destroy the oil platform, I suggest you kill the ships first - using the missles on the black helicopter. then target the platform from above (using night vision makes this easier)

Enjoy
    Lawrence_E - 12 years ago - report 0   0