How do I beat the black knight/king arthur?

1. I'm just running and running. Evading attacks and blocking. How do I beat King Arthur. Please answer my question. Be detailed.Thx.

User Info: luigiburst70

luigiburst70 - 9 years ago
  2. Well I can do the first time but the second time I can't. He's to fast. He has his fire orb and more abilities. By the third time he slashes his sword the second time. I can't hit him. I'm too early or to late.

User Info: luigiburst70

luigiburst70 - 9 years ago

1. First off, when he attacks you with his sword (slashing right in front of you) and those orbs, slash those attacks with your sword to build up the gauge in the bottom-left corner. You cannot slash the purple lightning attack, so just avoid or block that one.

When you have enough power in the gauge, get as close as you can to him, jump up and press B to activate Soul Surge. When the target marker is locked on to him, swing the Wii remote down to slash him. Keep doing that until you get in front of him (If you drop down to the ground at this point, you will need to get back up there and use Soul Surge on him again. Make sure that you have enough power in the gauge first though), then when the blue Wii remote icon appears at the top of the screen, swing the Wii remote down to slash him once and then wait for the icon to appear again and slash him then. Keep doing this until you drop. Watch his sword when you are in front of him. It will glow when the icon is about to appear.

Repeat the above and you should beat him.

User Info: btaylor2010

btaylor2010 - 9 years ago 0   0

1. During the point where you are in front of him, the timing between slashes at you is different, so you will need to work on that timing. Just keep watching his sword here because when it glows the blue remote icon will appear. When it does, you will need to be quick in slashing him.

User Info: btaylor2010

btaylor2010 - 9 years ago 0   0