Why do the wii versions of games always suck??

1. The games are always not as good as the versions with other consoles! is there a reason for this?

User Info: Bman1234520

Bman1234520 - 10 years ago

Answers

1. I don't know why. I think u just sould have bought the PS3 or something. Sry for nt really helping.

User Info: tristanjang

tristanjang - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. Well,maybe in the next version,like in 2009,you cant fight in an Inferno match,and you can make your own finisher,but in 2010 you can,but for like PS3,PSP and Xbox 360,there will be something more that in 2011 the Wii will have,the cycle is like that,well,thats what I think.Hope I answered your question.

User Info: Emi3280

Emi3280 - 10 years ago 0   0
  3. Its not going to be like the 360 or PS3, because it isnt built to process as much as the others are. You get what you pay for. Other than graphics & CAW limitations, I think the wii version is just as good. Gets some getting used to, but it is actually very fun.

User Info: bigboxhead

bigboxhead - 10 years ago 0   1