How do I choke slam my opponent?

1. I was just wondering how to choke slam my opponent. I think I've been able to do it once with the Big Show, but can't figure it out with anyone else. Please help me!

User Info: Nicolecall97

Nicolecall97 - 10 years ago

Answers

1. well first you have to make big show beats up his opponent enthen once the red bar (below the blue bar) is on fire enthen when it tells you to press a+b look under it and if it says FINISHER he will choke slam your opponent but if it says SIGNATURE he will do another move :))

User Info: hardys411

hardys411 - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. Ok, there are 3 other superstars that have chokeslam as a signature or a finisher. Festus and Undertaker have it as a signature move. U can do a signature when the momentum bar (red bar) is on fire, make sure your opponent ISN'T in danger then hold A+B and swing the wii remote. Do the same with kane except it's a finisher for him (opponet must be in danger) Also in create a moveset you can choose a chokeslam grapple for standing B grapple. Hope it helps. Also undertaker and festus's chokeslam: A+B and swing wii remote and push the control stick towards your opponent

User Info: Hardy101

Hardy101 - 10 years ago 0   0
  3. You can change your superstars special attack and finisher,and put the chokeslam,and once you have momentum,use the chokeslam,or simply if you dont want to change anything,use Undertaker,Kane or BIg Show.

User Info: Emi3280

Emi3280 - 10 years ago 0   0