How do I put my opponent through a table??!!!

1. Okay, is there a way to keep the opponent on the table INSIDE the ring? I get him onto it, I go to the turnbuckle, and then I jump and that very second he gets off the table. I know you can't jump on them outside the ring. Please let me know if anyone knows how to do this, it's driving me crazy!

User Info: Nicolecall97

Nicolecall97 - 10 years ago

Answers

1. This is the easiest way. First, go set up a table. Then, beat your opponent until you have full momentum and they are in DANGER (Your opponent must be in danger because that is the only way you can slam them through a table) Once they are in danger, get into your special state, irish whip your opponent into the table and perform your finisher (A+B and shake the Wiimote)

User Info: KnightRay_X

KnightRay_X - 10 years ago 1   0
  2. 1-Set a table.
    2-Damage your opponent until his health bar gets to DANGER.
    3-Launch him to the table.
    4-Do your finisher (if your superstar is cruicerweight,it will make your opponent trip to the table and if it is heavyweight it will do a DDT in the table).

User Info: Emi3280

Emi3280 - 10 years ago 1   0
  3. Okay...first set up 1 or 2 tables or put 1 in a corner then attack yur opponent till danger then get a full momentum bar and den irsh whip to the put table then itll say use finisher and attack it should work

User Info: Kyouke

Kyouke - 10 years ago 0   0
  4. 1. Set up a table
    2. Get your opponent in danger and have a full momentum
    3.Whip them to the table
    4. Use your finisher

User Info: GamerExtreme98

GamerExtreme98 - 10 years ago 0   0