Set fire to the ring on wwe smackdown vs raw 2009 on wii?

1. ON WWE SMACKDOWN vs RAW 2009 ON THE NINTENDO WII WAT DO I NEED TO DO SO THAT I CAN SET THE RING ON FIRE ?. from stuartsdad

User Info: stuartsdad

stuartsdad - 11 years ago

1. if you are talking about the inferno match I am very sorry to tell you that it doesn't happen in this version! you are able to however set fire to tables and barbed wire 2X4's but thats all that i know.

User Info: Mrockz2

Mrockz2 - 11 years ago 5   0

Answers

1. Unfortunately as of this moment, you can't. Hopefully they will make the Inferno match available through DLC but until then you can't have a flaming ring. Sorry.

User Info: Lestat2k5

Lestat2k5 - 11 years ago 4   0
  2. Sorry about asking a question, for the game sadly you can't put the ring on fire

User Info: GamerNeira24

GamerNeira24 - 11 years ago 0   0
  3. Nope, not unless it's gonna be available when and if DLC comes to the Wih version.

User Info: Y2JFan95

Y2JFan95 - 11 years ago 0   0