How do I keep my opponent on a table long enough to put them thru it?

1. Ok this is driving me NUTS!
    I've been trying to lay my opponent on a table (the one from under the ring) that is outside the ring and then jump off of a ladder that is inside the ring.
    The question here is: How do I get the opponent to stay laying on the table? Everytime I try, they get back off the table within seconds, which only just gives me enough time to get into the ring. I've tried doing my finisher and then throwing them on, Ive also tried laying them on and hitting them a few times with a weapon, but every time they get off before I can put them thru it :(

User Info: Son_Of_Mowgef

Son_Of_Mowgef - 11 years ago

1. the answer is you cant. They might or might not do it for SvR 2010.

User Info: xsniper6

xsniper6 - 11 years ago 0   0

1. you wait until there on danger and you have full momentum bar enthen set up two or one tables irish wipe them into it enthen when it says press a+b FINISHER

User Info: hardys411

hardys411 - 10 years ago 0   1
  2. This is the easiest way. First, set up a table. Then, beat your opponent until you have full momentum and they are in DANGER (Your opponent must be in danger because that is the only way you can slam them through a table) Once they are in danger, get into your special state, irish whip your opponent into the table and perform your finisher (A+B and shake the Wiimote)

User Info: KnightRay_X

KnightRay_X - 10 years ago 0   1
  3. Well,there are different ways.

1-Damage your opponent until their health bar says danger,then but a table and launch your opponent to the table.Then it is gonna say "Finisher Move".Then do your finisher and you will put him through a table. Cruiserweight ones will make the opponent trip into the table and the Heavyweight ones will do a DDT to the opponent in the table (that should hurt).

2-Put the table near a corner.Push your opponent to the table.Put him in the table.Climb the corner.Waggle the Wii Remote and your superstar will launch into the opponent in the table,making it break the table.

3-Put the table in the corner.Make your opponent life gauge in danger,charge momentum.Push your opponent in the table. Press A+B and Waggle and they will put him trough the table in the corner. Cruiserweight ones will make a suplex to their opponent in the table and the Heavyweight ones will do a Batista Bomb in the table in the corner.

4-Put the table in a corner.Launch your opponent to the most nearest corner from the corner that has the table.Inmediatly,get in the corner,and waggle and you will launch yourself to the one the opponent is with the table and will make it brake.This one almost doesnt work,only with the fast ones.

5-You need to activate the full momentum,then put a table,the table will have fire.Then launch the opponent with the health bar in danger to the table with fire,it will not stay still in it,but when it says finisher,press A+B and waggle.The cruicerweight ones will make their opponent trip in the table,or suplex and the heavyweight ones will do a Batista Bomb in the table with fire.

Hope I helped.

User Info: Emi3280

Emi3280 - 10 years ago 0   1