In CAS mode how do i get my stamina to stop going so high?

1. whenever i go on career mode with a created superstar, no matter how i play the match my stamina stat will go up. It ALWAYS goes up 2 or 3 points every match. How do i stop it?

User Info: Kofigotskillz

Kofigotskillz - 11 years ago

1. This is taken from jstlouis1993

Stamina:Running Grapples Only NOT RUNNING but RUNNING GRAPPLES(which doesn't make sense but it's true)(if you don't want to get speed up but stamina only make sure you runnning grapples are close range and take small steps in increasing it as if you do too many you will increase speed)

.So to stop building your stamina, stop doing what it says above. I'm not so sure about this though, because I still see my stamina going up a little even though I stopped doing running grapples.

User Info: redxslash

redxslash - 11 years ago 0   0