I've beaten career mode... now what?

1. Well, topic ^^, I've done it all and I want to do the career with another character, however the game tells me that all the progress I made with the completed game superstar will be lost, does that mean I'll have to defend championships and beat other guys up only to keep char#1 the way he is?

Also: Do divas have an extensive career mode? Or is it just going for the Women's Championship?

User Info: Bond009

Bond009 - 11 years ago

Answers

1. I think as long as you don't start a new career with the same character there stats should remain the same, and for your diva question, I think they compete for all the titles as well.

User Info: sl_gamer

sl_gamer - 11 years ago 0   0
  2. Well,once you beat all Road to Wrestlemania,you can pass it again,or simply go to Career mode and pass it with all characters,or just enjoy the game with the multiple game modes.Divas can only win the Womens Championship,they cant get the WWE Championship or the World Heavyweight Championship,in my opinion,WWE should do a Diva Tag Team Championship,but that is only my opinion,hope I helped a bit.

User Info: Emi3280

Emi3280 - 10 years ago 0   0