How can you hide behind a referee?

1. Does anyone know how to hide behind the referee in the wii version of smackdown versus raw 2009. I didn't think it was possible on the wii until The Miz did it to me. Also, is there any reason for the wii version that the wrestlers seem to be wiping off their sweaty hands?

User Info: entroking

entroking - 11 years ago

1. You can grab the ref at anytime when your health is in "danger"
    Just go up to him and you should hide behind him

User Info: F1GAMER21

F1GAMER21 - 11 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. yeah i agree with F1GAMER21.

User Info: xsniper6

xsniper6 - 11 years ago 0   0
  2. I don't know about the sweaty hands question, but to hide behind a referee, you just have to grab him. I'm not sure if it works with a quick grab (Shake Wii remote + A), but I know it works with the other grab (Shake Wii remote + B). All you have to do is grab the referee with the Shake Wii remote + B grab. It is hard to do though since the referee moves around a lot, the reach for the grab is kind of short, and you can't switch your head or anything toward the referee.

User Info: redxslash

redxslash - 11 years ago 0   1