How do you do a hot tag?

1. Simple as that, I just need to know exactly how to do it.

User Info: acegamer2410

acegamer2410 - 11 years ago

1. If your the illegal character, get full momentum and press c at the corner.

If your the legal character, when your partner has the momentum bar on fire, when you are near your partner, press A + B and swing the wii remote.

User Info: CeBr

CeBr - 11 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. Hot tagging is basically when the superstar outside the ring has maxed out the momentum bar. This is done by holding the C button. once the bar fills the wrester will enter special state, where it will quickly show them itching to get in. Once they get tagged they can special until the bar returns to half, as usual.

That is pretty much what hot tagging is.

User Info: no1yoshifan

no1yoshifan - 11 years ago 1   0
  2. They can go into some invincible mode, too. I think it was because the superstar tagging was in danger. I'm not sure exactly; I've only seen the computer do it once to me.

User Info: 3ptswish

3ptswish - 11 years ago 1   0
  3. You can do a hot tag. It's kind of tricky to execute and takes some practice. First off your partner must have the momentum bar on fire which they can do by pressing the C button repeatedly. Second, you must be in "danger" meaning your health bar is low. And last, you have to knock down the legal opponent in the ring and get close to your partners corner then hold both the A and B buttons and swing your Wii remote. When your partner gets tagged in, they will attack the opponent in the ring as well as the their partner in the corner. They will also get a chance to perform their signature move or finisher on the stunned opponent.

I've only done it twice and the computer has used it a couple times against me. It's a lot easier if you're playing with a buddy.

User Info: sangrenueva718

sangrenueva718 - 11 years ago 0   0
  4. This is for if your the character on the ropes, awaiting to be tagged.

1.Get your character to have full momentum (the bar below the life bar). You can get this by taunting.

2. Once your character has full momentum, press the C button while on the ropes, awaiting to be tagged.

3. Have your partner tag you.

User Info: redxslash

redxslash - 11 years ago 0   0