Where is Sun Devil Stadium in Wii All Play?

1. When we try to play NCAA 09 Football and play at Arizona State, Sun Devil Stadium comes up in the preview pane. When we play a game Sun Devil Stadium does not show up, it is some other random stadium with ASU logos on the field. Does anyone know if we have a bad disc or if it is supposed to be that way. I know that the 360 and PS3 show the stadium, even the old XBox had Sun Devil it it.

User Info: wozasu

wozasu - 11 years ago

1. The Wii version of this game has been severely neglected.

Being the USC fan that I am The Collesium is just a bowl shaped stadium filled with people in all the wrong places. I never thought I would see Notre Dame fans sitting on the sidelines, while the USC fans were in the upper end zone.

Just another flaw EA lazed out on.

In short You are playing at Arizona State, it is just a crappy version of the stadium.

User Info: Joshie127

Joshie127 - 11 years ago 2   0