Censored or not?

1. Is this compilations version of samuaraii showdown 1 censored?Are the other versions censored for that matter?Such as having all the characters,blood,both the slice in half fatality and blod fountain fatality.some versions don't have all that characters or no blood or have the slice in half but no blood fountain or have the blood fountain but no slice in half.

User Info: ataricompanion

ataricompanion - 10 years ago

1. I just bought the game today, there is blood and gore i was worried bout it too :)

User Info: Hanner18

Hanner18 - 10 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. Judging by screenshots, these are arcade-perfect uncensored versions. As much as I don't like it, looks like you'll have your little girls getting cut to pieces.

User Info: Gaming_King

Gaming_King - 10 years ago 1   1
  2. I hope there is gore, since there is confussion on release date, i hope it come next week.

User Info: ULTIMATEONAGA

ULTIMATEONAGA - 10 years ago 0   1
  3. Providing is taking too long to arrive, I hope is worth the wait, etc.

User Info: ULTIMATEONAGA

ULTIMATEONAGA - 10 years ago 0   1