Are none of these Naruto Shippuuden games coming out in the US?

1. I like the traditional "first-gen" Naruto games a lot, but I was just wondering if there was going to be a US release of the Naruto Shippuuden games for the fans any time soon?

User Info: Synisther13

Synisther13 - 10 years ago

Answers

1. I hope so i love naruto i have clash of ninja 1 and 2

User Info: austindd

austindd - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. acraully there will be some naruto shippuden games comming out in the US but there name differently here some ill tell u ultime ninja 4: naruto shippuden (ps2), naruto shippuden: clash of ninja revolution 3 (wii), naruto shippuden: ninja council 4 (nintendo ds), Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Destiny 2 (nintendo ds), Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Destiny 3 (nintendo ds), Naruto Shippuden: Legends: Akatsuki Rising (psp). They said naruto shippuden: ultimate ninja 4 was released march 24 09 i guess they delayed it. Hope this was helpful for u.

User Info: ultimate9tailed

ultimate9tailed - 10 years ago 0   0
  3. There is in phil so obviously

User Info: jblarachan

jblarachan - 10 years ago 0   0