How do you use the Healing Touch?

1. Do you have to make the shape perfect or something? I try and make a star and it never works. Any help would be nice.

User Info: dsafhajlkgfljka

dsafhajlkgfljka - 11 years ago

Answers

1. The main factor is speed. As long as it's "close" to a star and you were fast, it should work.

User Info: ocelot51

ocelot51 - 11 years ago 0   0
  2. Think big and fast. Try to get as close to a star as possible. Just practice and eventually you'll get the hang of it. It's alot easier than it seems.

User Info: lbeastm2002

lbeastm2002 - 11 years ago 0   0
  3. Go to Operation (advice?) 4 - it gives you good practice. It's mainly about the speed - it has to be extremely quick.

User Info: KaRath_

KaRath_ - 11 years ago 0   0
  4. Like others said, it's not really about speed. If you do it too slowly though, the game thinks you make a lot of corners.
    You know how to draw it? If not, just watch how Markus draws the star in lvl.1-4

User Info: dcavsnel

dcavsnel - 11 years ago 0   0
  5. The level you want is T-4 It is great practice. I own SO not this but My cousin has this and I play it a lot but anyway Like Derek says when he practices his "Fast and Accurate" or maybe its Marcus who says that. I can't remember.
    Also try getting really good at drawing the shape on paper it helped me.

User Info: pokemaster999

pokemaster999 - 10 years ago 0   0