Can't load up my other controller?

1. I go to co-op mode and i can't seem to get my wii mote working it gets me frustrated how can i get the game to get the signal(i tried te mote on Wii sports it works perfecly fine) Whats going on?

User Info: lotsofdarkness

lotsofdarkness - 11 years ago

1. You pressed the home button went to the Wii remote settings and linked up the controllers right?

User Info: Midgard777

Midgard777 - 11 years ago 0   0

1. Try using the remote that doesnt work "as a pair", as the first and only player... Then see if the remote itself is actually working,"with this game", then Make sure the batteries are good, and press the wii home button and Reconnect controllers. If they are both connected then it is a data problem with your gaming system Try Reloading, or creating a new save, or Delete all saved information and then start over. Check settings and configurations of both the game and the wii for problems. If all this fails It is the game itself.

User Info: ipodtouchtech

ipodtouchtech - 10 years ago 1   0