Is there any way to autumatically or easily find monsters, without the cheat?

1. I want them the original way.

User Info: keyblade_lord

keyblade_lord - 10 years ago

1. Here's a list of the monsters you can unlock in each level:

Las Vegas - You can find Leon, Kingston, and Jack
    San Francisco - You can find Marco, Shelby and Natalie
    London - You can find Kyle, Icky and Edwin
    Dallas - You can find Plucky, Fifi and Cyril
    Los Angeles - You can find Cal, Amanda and Bart
    Chicago - You can find Rojo, Harry and Nick
    Hong Kong - You can find Crock, Venus and Jill
    New York - You can find Wally, Joe and Rocky

However, by covering this list, you'll end up with a list of 32 monsters, including the 8 monsters you start off with. The remaining 8 monsters that make up the number 40 are unlocked in different ways.

Squirmy - Get all five upgrades for one monster
    Fabio - Get all five upgrades for three monsters
    Sarah - Get all five upgrades for six monsters
    Brian - Get all five upgrades for twelve monsters
    V.E.R.N. - Get all five upgrades for twenty monsters
    Philbert - Clear all major cities with all Par Scores achieved
    Eyegore - Clear all major cities with all Challenges achieved
    Bubba - Free all of the monsters in all major cities

Basically, once you free all 24 monsters in each of the 8 major cities (3 in each city), you automatically unlock Bubba.

As to getting upgrades for the monsters, you can start with the 8 monsters that you start with. All five of their upgrades can be obtained in the first major city, meaning you can get Squirmy, Fabio and Sarah easily. For the rest of the monsters, this isn't exactly the case. Some of their skills are hidden secretly in certain cities and it takes patience in finding them so you can get Brian and V.E.R.N.

I'm currently working on a list that will explain in each city what upgrade can be obtainable in each challenge for each monster. This is going to take a while, though; I managed to record all of George's upgrades in each city. I'm just hoping I have the patience to handle the other 39 monsters!

User Info: 8746489

8746489 - 9 years ago 0   0

1. Yes, you can find monsters hidden in buildings with certain monsters in certain cities. All I know is that different monsters in different cities can make the fastest way to find new monsters like Plucky or Kyle.

User Info: DarknessXD999

DarknessXD999 - 10 years ago 1   0

1. the eaasiest way to get monsters is when you are leveling up monsters. When you are leveling up the monsters you have, level them up in multiple cities. I have found over 3/4 of the monsters doing thi

User Info: Ejb5000

Ejb5000 - 10 years ago 0   0