Theres still locked races?

1. Ive beaten darius a few time (not under the same aliases) and after i clear all the races if i p
    Look at the territory control, theres still some races that are locked (in career mode) why are they locked & how do i unlock them? Ty in advance

User Info: chase9100

chase9100 - 8 years ago

Answers

1. Maybe you have to unlock them from doing other races you didn't complete, otherwise i'm not sure.

User Info: immadbro

immadbro - 7 years ago 0   0
  2. The locked races are in fact the boss races which lead to the canyon duels. Even though I haven't tried this out myself yet but if a rival gang takes over all of one of your areas, i.e. Fortuna, Downtown, the race will reunlock in which you can take back all of the territory. This hasn't been tested yet so I don't really know if this will happen as its only a theory.

User Info: kingpin123455

kingpin123455 - 4 years ago 0   0