How do I get yam and apple? I tired to wait till fall^^

1. I make a mistake, I miss a fall season to buy yam corps and I have to wait 4 month till fall again. how about apple? can someone give solution? I need yam and apple to make rainbow to acces to tailor shop.

User Info: livort

livort - 9 years ago

1. You can buy an apple at the Spring Market (22nd). The Raccoon will also give you one if you befriend it. Otherwise it can only be obtained during the Fall.

You can grow yams out-of-season, but you can only purchase the seeds during Fall. The Monkey will give you one if you befriend it.

User Info: mister_jmp

mister_jmp (Expert) - 9 years ago 2 1

1. You can buy an apple at the Spring Market on Spring 22nd from Simon's stand as mister_jmp said. Also, for the rainbow that you are talking about, which should be the rainbow in the Maple Lake District, you need a grilled yam. You can also buy the grilled yam at the Spring Market from Maya's stand.

User Info: Ike9000

Ike9000 (Expert) - 9 years ago 1 1