WHat is the best way to raise Owen's heart level and at the same time make the beginnig fun at the same time?

1. I find the beginnig of the game boring and I am planning on marriing Owen. Owen has no hearts but is the fitht on my list. If I work at Rasmey the Blacksmith's and then at On The Hook and then the Sundae Bar will I make losts of money and raise Owen's heart level? I need to know about the money because I buy cocktails for Owen. And what floor of ganache mine should I find the most silver because Owen love's silver? Please don't say go see the faqs.

User Info: Daisy26f

Daisy26f - 9 years ago

1. Okay, so what I did to win over Owen was give him rice balls. They're cheap at the summer flea market and his heart level shoots up. ^_^ Talk to him a lot, and silver is really hard to find... o_o So just give him rice balls.

User Info: Scroll_of_Stars

Scroll_of_Stars - 9 years ago 0   0

1. Owen loves COCKTAILS so give him two a day........ It is one of his Favorites!!!!

User Info: Sophiah1998

Sophiah1998 - 7 years ago 0   0