Are there two versions of this game?

1. I just noticed that my grandparent's version of the game has jackets on all the wiimotes in the instructions, and an intro to the baseball game. Has Nintendo released an updated version?

User Info: OursTeh1337

OursTeh1337 - 10 years ago
  2. I'm not talking about Wii Sports Resort, and by instructions I mean the ones in the game itself, not the booklet. Sorry for any confusion.

User Info: OursTeh1337

OursTeh1337 - 10 years ago
  3. Instructions? Do you mean for the beginning when game tells you to put on the wrist strap?

User Info: wwerules24

wwerules24 - 10 years ago
  4. Yes, the in game instructions, such as the one where it tells you to put on the wrist strap, and the tips that show in between games.

User Info: OursTeh1337

OursTeh1337 - 10 years ago

1. You must have gotten the Wii when it first came out like i did. Back then there were no rubber wiimote covers and the wrist strap was a little different, it only had a sliding band to adjust size instead of the clips they now have and the the string was thinner.
    All my older games i got around the time i got the wii have the warnings about the strap and the open space show only the wiimote, but the newer games also show the condoms on the wiimote for extra protection.
    This is no doubt nintendo's reaction to all the people who thought bowling would be more realistic if they throw the wiimote at the screen. It would make sense for your grandparents to have a warning screen with the rubbers if they got their wii more recently.

User Info: Xszit

Xszit - 10 years ago 0   0

1. I think it is an updated version but there is not two versions of this game. The instruction booklets are different but the game is still the same. Hope this helps!

User Info: smashbrosbar21

smashbrosbar21 - 10 years ago 0   1
  2. There's an up dated version with only 2 of the games bowling and golf.

User Info: jepaai13

jepaai13 - 10 years ago 0   1
  3. I'm pretty sure all the instructions for every game have a wrist strap on the WiiMote. All my Wii games show the jacket on it.

User Info: wwerules24

wwerules24 - 10 years ago 0   1