Why won't my skill level increase in tennis? It just stays at 0 for all players.

1. I've tried to medal in the training but that doesn't seem to work.

User Info: Danil-07

Danil-07 - 9 years ago

1. If you are playing the game with 2 or more people you can't earn any points towards your skill level. I don't know why that is, but that's how it works. Some of the games you can earn points while playing 2 players, but in tennis you can't. Hope this helps.

User Info: rswsc0407

rswsc0407 - 9 years ago 3   0

Answers

1. If it is one of the preset miis then you cant give them expirience, make sure you are using a mii that you have made yourself

User Info: MStefanoKaraoke

MStefanoKaraoke - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. You can only get skill points (in any game) by playing the game. Earning medals is for practice/boasting purposes more than anything.
    You earn points by playing and/or preforming well in the five games. (If you lose, but still get a higher score than last time playing that game, your score will still increase.)

You can only earn points in multiplayer in Bowling and Golf. If Boxing, Tennis, and Baseball, scores remain unchanged in multiplayer.

User Info: Justeazy

Justeazy - 9 years ago 0   3