What is the best way to get a strike?

1. How do you bowl a strike?

User Info: MrSideswiper

MrSideswiper - 9 years ago

Answers

1. By hitting all 10 of the pins.

But seriously, I move over right twice from the starting point, and I get strikes often. I'm also left-handed, so that may affect it.

User Info: Mak4lyfe

Mak4lyfe - 9 years ago 1   1
  2. The best way for me is to let go of the ball right when you hit the line and the ball is as high as it can be in your hand. let go of B right at the top of your throw and the ball should fly through the air and bounce. it doesn't curve to much and it helps if you move one or two notches in the direction of your dominant hand.

User Info: Ejb5000

Ejb5000 - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. First,move the pointer over a little to the right.Then,roll your ball and it should curve to the left a little bit,then it goes in the mddle and u get at least 9 or 10 pins down.Most of the time u get a strike.

User Info: nicole122

nicole122 - 9 years ago 1   1
  4. I either move on triangle to the right and throw (I have a natural left hook) or move two triangles and hook left. Hard.

User Info: infernape612

infernape612 - 9 years ago 0   0
  5. What I do is I first press up to see closer. Then I press the D-pad right twice, because I have a natural left hook. Then I just go into my throw and let go at the highest point.

User Info: wiister46

wiister46 - 9 years ago 0   0
  6. Bowl the ball so that it hits the front pin at an angle and it is easier to get a strike than anny other bowling style.

User Info: Mulpuppy

Mulpuppy - 9 years ago 0   0
  7. To get a strike it is better to try to swing as hard as you can andtry to aim on the pin on the very front

User Info: jeevangrwl

jeevangrwl - 9 years ago 0   0
  8. Personally, I go to the right side of the bowling lane, go to the dot that's next to the last one on the right side, and the put the line slightly of the dot. I know it's hard to explain in text! :-(. Another way is to just leave the line where it is (in the middle).

User Info: prsflnt

prsflnt - 8 years ago 0   0
  9. Just aim in the middle and when you are throwing don't move your hand into the left or the right side,just hit straight

User Info: kolona99

kolona99 - 8 years ago 0   0
  10. Go slow if you go really fast your ball might curve because your wrist turned a bit just concentrate

User Info: coolistmo

coolistmo - 9 years ago 0   1
  11. If you're right, this is a good way.
    First press up. Then you can see better. On the right side you see that in the end two dots close together. Go with the red dot directive on the very first stand. Without A button, then blow you away the vertical distance so as not ___, but so | and then throw a fast ball. I have a translation engine tie if you can not understand sorry.

User Info: Heino124

Heino124 - 9 years ago 0   1