Where can I find the Uber Mighty Armlet In Dragon Quest Swords?

1. I have searched all the faq's known for this game and the only thing close to being useful is one faq has it listed as an item and states that it gives %15 slashing power. I am stuck with a mighty armlet+3 right now. Some people say to fight Draug to get good items but I keep killing him over and over ( 40+) times already and have only been able to get mighty armlet +3 or +1. What I really want is the Uber Mighty Armlet. Who must I fight to get this item?

User Info: tfool

tfool - 11 years ago

1. You can only get this accessory from defeating the final boss, in the ninth mirror (The green 4-boss marathon mirror). This involves also defeating all the other mirrors first. Doing so will additionally unlock "Payback" mode, on your next playthrough of the game.

User Info: duuude007

duuude007 - 10 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. I got the Uber mighty armlet but sold it there are two ways to get the Uber mighty armlet 1st way fight Draug 2nd way replay the last area but I recommend u should get 50 mini medals and take the life bracer

User Info: sam493

sam493 - 10 years ago 0   0