Where can I find Orichalcum?

1. I need it, can't find it. Any help? Please?

User Info: gorkous

gorkous - 10 years ago

1. For me, it was easiest to get orichalcum against the mirror boss, Der Gib (Big Red). Kylohk's walkthrough (www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/file/932979/55684) provides excellent instructions for quickly and easily beating him.
    Getting S-Rank nets you one orichalcum.

User Info: Imbecility

Imbecility - 10 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. first time you defeat Xiphos

he drop one

best advice to give you here try to have Ice Age master stroke it's more easy with it

defeat Valgirt on S grade and you'll have 2 and 1 Yggdrasil dew

it's mirror bosse advalable only after defeating Xiphos

slash like crazy on each dragon head close to 200 hits or over

block as many as possible attack and you'll get an easy S grade

User Info: gogettossj8

gogettossj8 - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. The first time you defeat Xiphos, you recieve one Orichalcum lump. You can also recieve 2 Orichalcum lumps for deafeating Valgrit in the Olde Reflectory and recieving an S ranking.

I don't know of any other sources of Orichalcum.

User Info: Yanmato_Zero

Yanmato_Zero - 10 years ago 0   0
  3. You can get one after defeating Xiphos the first time or by defeating mirror bosses with S rank or higher (only avaliable after defeating Xiphos)
    But I would recommend you to make a liquid metal king sword first (optional) and use it to fight the metal liquid king in theOlde Reflectory, that way you could easily get a S or even a X.
    Metal Liquid King : 12 hits to defeat with nomal swords, 6 hits with the metal liquid sword.

I used to have the same problem but then I found out this trick and now I've got more than enough.
    Hope this helps.

User Info: TKC999

TKC999 - 9 years ago 0   0
  4. Deathbringers citadel rank X, Deathbringer drop. Clank
    N Knalc rank X. King Latem Rank S or higher. Valgrit
    Rank A or higher. Edahss Sophix rank A or higher.

User Info: Hoodie75

Hoodie75 - 9 years ago 0   0