Why can't I unlock all of Kat and Ana's games?

1. I've played hundreds of rounds on the stage and made it to level 3 multiple times, but I still haven't unlocked one of their minigames. Is there something else I need to do, or if it's a bug with the game, can I fix it somehow?

User Info: 1234321234321

1234321234321 - 2 months ago
  2. I finally unlocked the game. It just took several hours of grinding. The only reason I initially asked was that in the original GBA game, I had a bugged ROM that wouldn't give me all games even though I practiced enough to get a high score in the hundreds. I ended up having to download a new one.

Not sure how to delete this question.

User Info: 1234321234321

1234321234321 - 2 months ago

1. If it is the only stage left then look in the temple of form to see which form isn't complete yet (a flower with pink petals means it's complete) then while playing the stage, if you see that form, there is a chance the game you're looking for is that one.

User Info: Because

Because - 2 months ago 1   0