How do you unlock all microgames?

1. Ive been trying to unlock all microgames but dont know how........HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: pipple2000

pipple2000 - 10 years ago

1. While the microgames played are played at random, I believe at level 2 more microgames become available. Often times, you will find that if you are missing 1 and then make it to level 3, you probably already got the microgame. So try to get to the highest you can, as some microgames can only be found that way. (In my experience) If that still does not help, you are just getting really unlucky. You will need to keep on trying.

I know this is long past when you asked the question, but I thought I ought to answer the question, anyway.

User Info: BlanketPI

BlanketPI - 8 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. You have to play through the stages of each character until that character's microgames are randomly played. Then they will be unlocked.

User Info: TOMdMAK

TOMdMAK - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. You need to play each and every characters level,like 5 or 6 times until you have all of his/her minigames,you can always check which ones you are missing in the dojo.

User Info: Emi3280

Emi3280 - 10 years ago 0   0