Error code 52130?

1. Internet's been working fine for a while, and just today I can't seem to get on. :/ Manually putting settings in doesn't fix it and there's nothing between me and the router, so it's not interference.

User Info: vaati000

vaati000 - 9 years ago
  2. God dammit, Cave Story comes out tomorrow D:

Yes, I have entered my IP, DNS servers and such manually, and yes, I have put my WEP key in right.

User Info: vaati000

vaati000 - 9 years ago

1. The how to fix stuff link doesn't seem to work, so changing the wireless channel on your router may help. Most wireless routers have a channel range of 1 through 11. The best channels to try are usually 1 and 11, as they do not overlap with other channels.

User Info: chaoyun2k

chaoyun2k (Expert) - 3 years ago 1   0

1. This error is apparently caused by a wireless router firewall issue. You didn't mention that, so I'm going to assume you need to disable it/allow the Wii to go through.

User Info: Mango_Sauce

Mango_Sauce - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. I ended up resetting the router (factory settings) that day and it got through, thankfully. But thanks.

User Info: vaati000

vaati000 - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. If your getting error 52130 try this howtofixstuff.blogspot.ca/2013/08/how-to-fix-wii-error-code-52130.html

User Info: julies333434

julies333434 - 6 years ago 0   0