Nintendo Wii (Wii)

Are Guitar hero wii controllers compatible with rock band for the wii???

1. I am wondering if you could use controllers from guitar hero world tour (WII) for Rock Band Beatles (WII)?????? Would there be difficulties such as delays poor connection etc.???
    nick1727 - 12 years ago - report
  2. How would they help in mario galaxy
    sumo234 - 12 years ago - report

Answers

1. Well I got my guitar hero 3 controller tried it on rock band 1 didn't work
    but when they released rock band 2 they enabled it and now i'm using my guitar hero wii controller with rock band 2 and rock band beatles and ive never experienced a single delay or bug
    It's even better than guitar hero :D try it ;) hope i answered your question and if you need more details visit this link (delete the spaces)! joystiq. com /Instrument- Compatibility-Matrix/# Wii
    cammoule - 12 years ago - report
    2   0

2. Firstly, the people on the RB2 board we be of better help. Second, since I'm from that board and have both guitars, the GH3 Les Paul, GHWT Guitar, and GH5 guitar all work fine with RB2, RB TP Classic Rock, RB Country TP, and ACDC TP. The GH controllers do NOT work with RB1, RBTPV1, or RBTPV2. The RB guitars don't work with GH games either. The GHWT drumset works fine with RB2 and the track packs past V2.
    ghgod17_xdx - 12 years ago - report
    6   4

3. ^oh, and the GH guitars also work with RB Beatles.
    ghgod17_xdx - 12 years ago - report
    1   0

4. Guitar Hero controllers work with Rock Band 2 and Beatles, but not for Rock Band 1.
    MetalSmasher86 - 12 years ago - report
    2   2

5. Guitar Hero guitars don't work with the original RockBand, but it might for the Beatles and RB2
    fdd10 - 12 years ago - report
    1   1

6. No, but they work great for Super Mario Galaxy and Wii Music.
    FFTGuy - 12 years ago - report
    3   4

7. All the RB controllers work with GH5 and Band Hero, but none of the other games.
    GH Controllers work on Rock Band 2 or later (Not including track pack 1&2)
    OursTeh1337 - 12 years ago - report
    1   3