Super smash Bros brawl on Wii, how to stop cpu matches?

1. we just want to play 1 vs 1 over and over without having to wait through the 1 vs cpu matches that happen after each 1vs1. How do we make it so that the cpu matches won't happen? We are in Brawl mode.

User Info: citydan

citydan - 1 year ago

Answers

1. You said you are in Brawl mode, I'm pretty sure you mean Tourney mode. You can't skip these CPU matches because it is a tournament, but if you go to Brawl mode, you can do 1v1 there, with no interruptions, if you can and if I haven't fixed your problem when you get back, try to tell me more about it, I'm happy to help!

User Info: Khanage

Khanage - 1 year ago 0 0
  2. If it's regular Brawl mode, it's the same process as when you are playing yourself. If you mean tourney mode, you have to press the reset button on your Wii.

User Info: Megalodon966

Megalodon966 - 1 year ago 0 0
  3. Buy another controller. Ask your friend what type of controller. Then you can play. Trust me, one of my sisters wanted to play and I gave her another controller so she can be Player 2 ( I was Player 1 ).

User Info: SuperBikerBaz

SuperBikerBaz - 11 months ago 0 0