Super Smash Bros Brawl keeps freezing?

1. So whenever I start up my game I can't go to the main menu immediately and if I do my Wii stops reading the disc. And after a while it freezes anyway. I recently got my Wii lens replaced so I don't think that a problem, could it be Overheating? I've had my Wii since 2010 and i havent cleaned it out once. Also when it freezes the disc stops spinning and so does the fan

User Info: Rand0mGuy1117

Rand0mGuy1117 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. I have had many experiances with a freezing wii. I think there must be some wii related problem. The only way that the actual game could be at fault is if the disc is faulty or something. My wii has never froze while playing super smash bros brawl, it usaully happens playing Lego star wars. I don't know how helpful this is, but hopefully you can use some of it.

User Info: Fjordviking

Fjordviking - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. My was broken by causing too many explode and my disc is dead. so since my dad get an new one for me instead...

User Info: Carls628

Carls628 - 1 year ago 0 0
  3. Buy a new copy of the game. This never happened to me. ( Except in online.......with friends. )

User Info: SuperBikerBaz

SuperBikerBaz - 9 months ago 0 0