SSE Stuck at 99%?

1. So in the subspace bomb factory part 2, I had originally forgotten the first orange cube (in the spring room with 2 green cubes). Went back, got it then exited to map. I saw that it didnt give it to me, but replaying through the level, the orange cube isnt there anymore? O.o

PS I have already gotten the other 2 orange cubes in this level as well

User Info: rezkiel

rezkiel - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Go to the map on SSE. If ALL the mission marks are crowns, you've completed it 100%. If there's still a flag, then you haven't completed it yet.

And you MUST complete the level in order for the orange cube to take in place.

User Info: TheSpiderSense5

TheSpiderSense5 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. It is true that you will have to re-complete the level, but make sure you got an elusive trophy in the scrolling area by the Mite spawner I think... Anyway, I know what you mean, I was stuck on the same level.

Hope I helped :)

User Info: Supperman88

Supperman88 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. I have found a secret, after the first lock down battle in the level go into the door on the rotating platforms, you cannot see it, use Snake's up smash, it will get it for you, I hope it helps.

User Info: Megalodon966

Megalodon966 - 1 year ago 0 0

Question Status
What is sse? Answered
Trophies only in SSE? Answered
Can someone help on SSE level ? Answered
SSE???? means??? Answered
Sonic in SSE? Answered