Can someone give me a few pointers on using Wolf?

1. I read a FAQ just now, but that guy is Spam Happy. I, however, am against spamming and will not base my play style against it. Any tech's would be helpful!

User Info: achimed

achimed - 6 years ago
  2. Additional Details:
    I already new about the Smash Ball trick, but that A+A+A+>B is going ti help me alot. I've made a combo or two with Wolf, but they CAN be escaped, but does 56% when successful.

User Info: achimed

achimed - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Well, I would slash the opponet with the claws and maybe combo it with the Side-B. Oh and there is also an amazing trick to rack up like 3 KO's with Fox, Falco and Wolf's Final Smsh... with only ONE Smash Ball. You can do that by making the opponet stand on you then fly up to shoot the opponet off the screen.

You could also try to expirement some combos yourself.

User Info: LanLan12345

LanLan12345 - 6 years ago 0 1
  2. I think that some good pointers are to use yur a buttons a lot, al your C-Sticks are strong. With wolf when i use him i take into consideration his speed and power an try to be agile.

User Info: lilnickf

lilnickf - 6 years ago 0 1
  3. Wolf is deadly when the enemy is in the air. His B-Up hurts like a b****, his B-side has a meteor smash on the end of it, and his up-smash has some nasty kickback (which also helps to get them in the air in the first place). He also has some pretty nice fast and hard hitting moves in mid-air. Also, if I'm not mistaken, his A-Down in the air is a meteor smash. The best part is, he falls incredibly fast too.

Get the opponent into the air. The best way to do that would be with his up-Smash. When they are charging you, use it just as they are about to attack. If you time it right, it will interrupt them and launch them up. Proceed to beat the s*** out of them while they are helpless in the air. If you want to keep them in the air, get up under them and up-Smash again. Because he falls so fast, it's not unreasonable to get down and smash them back up before they hit the ground.

Of course, all of this is easier said than done, but keeping the enemy in the air is your best shot as Wolf.

User Info: Goshner2

Goshner2 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. I like the side smash then b combo. Also the B + B + Up B towards them to trap them and leave their A** is ruins. Also, like the post above, use the meteor smash to your advantage. Throw ther A** toward the edge of the stage and meteor smash their A***. His side throw can also be uses as a trap, but it moves you toward the edge of the stag fast. Also throw them and D.A.C.U.S their butts until they cry to their mommies.
    Hope that helped.

Oh and if you dont know what dacus means, it means: Dash Attack Cancel Up Smash.
    Look it up on youtube :)

User Info: gamertagyoko

gamertagyoko - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. I'd try to juggle with slash combo, down normal, up special, then normal up a couple of times, I rarely play as Wolf, but when i do, I attempt to juggle so if he retaliates, I can dodge and do my side special once or twice then repeat.

User Info: Pikaemblem64

Pikaemblem64 - 3 years ago 0 0
  6. One thing: Do not get grabbed. A Wolf player's worst nightmare. Learn to use his aerials and tilts to combo, and use his shine to pressure you opponent. Use side b as a finisher, and once again use shine on you opponents a lot! Its a very good combo move. Also learn to DACUS with Wolf; Very Important for him. Learn to silent laser (if thats possible with Wolf). Anyways, good luck! I hope you do well!

User Info: michaexiao7

michaexiao7 - 3 years ago 0 0
  7. Wolf is pretty much the same character as Fox and Falco. He has a slightly slower but more powerful Blaster attack, and his Side Special has a slight rise. Use the Side Special(I don't remember what it's called) when recovering for horizontal distance and the Blaster when fighting an opponent close to you without a projectile attack or projectile deflector.

User Info: awesomesause

awesomesause - 2 years ago 0 0