How old is Samus?

1. I only have 1 idea. In one of the gamesit said that the Chozo went extinct 50 years ago and the chozo served as her adopted parents.Does that mean the she is 50? Because that would be just plain weird!

User Info: possesedmario

possesedmario - 11 years ago
  2. I'm guessing she's 20 to 30. I don't know.

User Info: CyberRoleFire

CyberRoleFire - 10 years ago

1. There's no way she's that old. I believe whatever said the Chozo went extinct was false. On the Metroid Wiki, there IS a timeline, retrieved from the Metroid Database, although the years are approximate. Since the games are pretty ambiguous about years and dates and all that, this is the best canon source of a timeline we can get without a lot of fan speculation.

According to the timeline, Samus was born around ~2055. Metroid Primes 2 & 3 take place during the year 2080, which would make her 24-25 years old in Prime 3. The most recent game in the timeline is Metroid Fusion, which takes place roughly ~2087, making her 31-32 years old currently. The upcoming Metroid: Other M is stated to be 2081, making her 25-26 in that game.

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz (Expert) - 11 years ago 5   1

Answers

1. I guess I can't really help you - I'm sure she isn't 50, but there really is no recording of info of how old she is.

User Info: MarioMan12598

MarioMan12598 - 10 years ago 0   2
  2. Does it really matter? Shes sexy enough as it is.

User Info: Ridleyeater

Ridleyeater - 11 years ago 1   5