Should I buy this game?

1. Should I buy this game? I know it's the sequel to Super Mario Sunshine. I love Mario Sunshine so I was thinking about buying this game. But should I actually buy it? Is it fun like people say it is?

User Info: mariobros_128

mariobros_128 - 11 years ago

1. If you want. I certainly like this game.
    It is in certain states. It is somewhat challenging. But unless later on you wouldn't care for collecting purple coins just to get a star, or capturing Luigi at some points, or something odd like that. Then, possibly not. But it does put up a little challenge. And is time consuming, and has a nice story line. And you do like Mario games, or are in need of a money's worth game. Then, this you might like.
    The purple coins and collecting Luigi a few times really was something I didnt enjoy, but thats just my opinion. Its a really nice game.

User Info: kagome122

kagome122 - 11 years ago 0   0

1. I think this game is better than Sunshine, and I think of it as the true sequel to Super Mario 64. If you like 3D Mario games or just platformers in general then this is a must buy. After all, it is one of the best reviewed games of all time. It's not perfect but it's close.

User Info: fasted505

fasted505 - 11 years ago 0   0