Wii U region help?

1. I just got a Wii U and purchased the limited edition of this game yesterday not realising it was an Australian copy as Amazon didn't have pics. The included download code will not work and I don't know if this is because I'm trying to use it on the UK eshop, or it may possibly have expired. I know for sure it hasn't already been used as the silver strip had not been scratched off. If I purchase the DLC from the UK eshop will it still be compatible with an AU disc as they are both in the PAL region?

User Info: hoppusdelonge

hoppusdelonge - 1 year ago

1. You'd be better off asking Nintendo, or their local representation. Another problem for you is that the DLC doesn't appear in-game until a few chapters in, so you won't know immediately whether it works... How about this: Get some of the free DLC (I think the EXPeditious Hunter and such are free, but don't quote me on that), play until you reach Bloom Palace, and see if there's another portal to the left. If so, you're good to go. At least with regards to DLC from the UK eShop.
    (Or have you already resolved this on your own?)

User Info: Wings_of_Pink

Wings_of_Pink (FAQ Author) - 1 year ago 0   0