What is the deal with the ReDeads?

1. Everytime I did the Savage Labyrinth I went through all the floors to get both the Triforce Shard and the other item in there in each run of the game. There's a room filled with ReDeads right after the one where the Triforce Shard. Due to the fact there are many in there, I have to resort to bombs. Certain ones I killed caused a nearby one to move even though I wasn't anywhere near it. Tends to spook me. Seen the same thing in Ocarina of Time but not as frightening due to greater distance. Any idea what causes that to happen? Cause I'm drawing a complete blank.

User Info: HylianHeroLink

HylianHeroLink - 5 years ago
  2. I said the thing happened in Ocarina of Time as well.

User Info: HylianHeroLink

HylianHeroLink - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Are you asking why the redeads move....? They respond to movement near them, so the explosions from your bombs must be within range of their "sight". You can always stun them with light (arrows or reflected off of the mirror shield) if that is an option in that area.

User Info: Bluegiocoso

Bluegiocoso - 5 years ago 1   0
  2. the Re-Deads are difficult!!! what I do, is I run around them, strike, and run.

User Info: Zelda_Nerd

Zelda_Nerd - 4 years ago 1   0