I beat the game, why is it making me go back?

1. So I beat the game (as in I defeated Ganon on the top of that tower thing) and when I click on my save file to go do side quests and stuff. The triforce pieces come together and the king of the red lions tells me I have to go back to hyrule/the temple of the gods? I really don't want to re-battle Ganon and puppet ganon. What do I do?

User Info: Curt216

Curt216 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Is it forcing you to go back to Hyrule, or just telling you you should? If it's just telling you, you can go do things however you want.)

User Info: NinjaJuicie

NinjaJuicie - 5 years ago 0   0
  2. You need to do the side quests BEFORE you defeat the game. You have to because after you come back up from your second time in Hyrule you board Tetra's ship and leave for another land AKA Phantom Hourglass game.

User Info: karategirl1000

karategirl1000 - 3 years ago 1   1