How do I solve the mail sorting?

1. Help please. I'm at the Dragon Roost Island. I just can't get the amount of letters. I'm in the second part where you have to sort 20 letters in 30 seconds. I just can't get so much in that time. Even with the D-Pad I can't get so much. Any help? Is this mini game essential for the game or is it just fun?
    3 hours ago

User Info: Johnny1st

Johnny1st - 5 years ago

Answers

1. If you speak to Kobali (the rito) to start the game, all you get are rupees, but when you get 25 or more, he will hire a new worker.
    If you speak to Baito (the new worker (the one without a beak)) and you sort 25 or more letters again he give you a letter to mail, which later gets you a hear piece.

User Info: ballinbrad

ballinbrad - 5 years ago 2   0
  2. The game is simply a game which requires practice to get 25/26 letters sorted in the given time. There are not short cuts that I know of. The only thing it is good for is heart pieces. The only way I could get 25/26 letters was not to make any mistakes and keep playing the game until you get one that has several repeats of the same sort. This will help you make up some time since you don't have to change the sorting location.

User Info: Semper73

Semper73 - 4 years ago 2   0