What carries over into the New Game +?

1. I missed a picture for the Nintendo Gallery, and I would like to know if what I DO have carries over to my second playthrough. I can't find any information one way or the other on the site or anywhere.

User Info: hferg81

hferg81 - 7 years ago
  2. figured I had to do the heart pieces, it'd be kinda weak if I could start out at max health in the first dungeon, wouldn't it?

User Info: hferg81

hferg81 - 7 years ago

1. Link will be in his pajamas throughout the game.
    All Hylian text will be translated to English.
    All figurines that have been made will be transferred over.
    You will have the Deluxe Picto Box, as long as the original Picto Box was taken.
    Treasure from treasure charts is further away from islands.
    Aryll will wear her pirate outfit throughout the game.

User Info: Arcenas

Arcenas - 4 years ago 3   0

Answers

1. What transfers over is the Deluxe Picto Box, the pictures inside of it, and all of the figurines. The entrance to the Nintendo Gallery is already open as well. Otherwise it's exactly like a new game (with a few bonuses).

User Info: cirphlyx

cirphlyx - 5 years ago 3   1
  2. Like GCN version, Deluxe Picto and your existing gallery will carry over. You can pick up the missing figures.

everything else, you have to replay the game.

User Info: dragonfoxmem

dragonfoxmem - 7 years ago 2   1
  3. Was in the GCN Version a new game+, too?

User Info: Johnny1st

Johnny1st - 5 years ago 1   0
  4. The only item that transfer over to new game+ is the deluxe picto that you'll have once you start playing, allowing you to get any pics you might have missed otherwise. All the figurines you've collected will also transfer over so you won't have to do them all.

You'll have to collect all the heart pieces and treasure charts once more though.

User Info: XGamer80

XGamer80 - 7 years ago 0   0
  5. Deluxe Pictures you took from last walkthrough, along with Wind Waker item. From what I have seen in the Demo.

User Info: FredCat07

FredCat07 - 7 years ago 0   0
  6. His clothing stays the same

User Info: gamer1945

gamer1945 - 5 years ago 0   2