What is the fastest kart combo for toad?

1. I like to play online matches and race against friends, but I find it hard catching up to them while racing, so, what is the fastest kart combo for toad out there?

User Info: Mashamboo

Mashamboo - 1 year ago

1. Speed-wise, the fastest vehicles are Mach 8, Sports Coupe, Circuit Special, Gold Standard, B Dasher and P-Wing. Sport Bike, Yoshi Bike, Jet Bike and Comet are even faster, but they're inside-drifting Bikes, so they basically turn differently and you might not be used to that.

Slick and Cyber Slick give the highest Speed boost, but, considering there are various Speed Stats, I'm just talking about standard Speed, here which, tbh, is what you'll use most of the time, aside maybe from Anti-gravity Speed.

This is a detailed guide; if you Ctrl+F 3.3, you'll get to the various Stats. Keep in mind that the various parts interact with each other, but a higher Speed build might not necessarily help you, as you need to know the tracks, shortcuts, how to drift, etc., and Toad is better in Acceleration than Speed, so you might want to build accordingly.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/wii-u/700050-mario-kart-8/faqs/69401

Good luck!

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93 (Expert) - 1 year ago 1   0
  2. ahh, thank you so much! I do understand that toad is made for acceleration not speed, and I know most if not all the maps very well. I appreciate this so much! thanks!

User Info: Mashamboo

Mashamboo - 1 year ago