Kart Set Ups For Time Trails?

1. There's three left I need to beat so I'm curious to what set ups people used for Bone Dry Dunes, Mount Wario, and Piranha Plant Slide. I can probably find set ups myself, but I wouldn't mind some set up tips.

User Info: Abeldemon

Abeldemon - 7 years ago

Answers

1. I find that handling and traction are not important. Those really matter on tother tracks, mostly ones with tough turns, like Rainbow Road Wii u, or lots of hard to avoid off road portions. Traction might be good for Mount Wario though. Go for speed and acceleration.

User Info: NitroNerd

NitroNerd - 5 years ago 0   0
  2. If you're just trying to beat the staff ghosts, any setup works. I recommend using 3 or 4 acceleration just in case you make a mistake, then go for as much speed as possible. If you prefer, you can sacrifice some speed for handling and traction.

User Info: Luigi_Fan2

Luigi_Fan2 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0   1
  3. This is definitely not the best setup, but I used Lakitu with the Circuit Special, Cyber Slicks, and Cloud Glider. I was able to win all of the time trials with that, but not easily. However, on Grumble Volcano, I couldn't beat the staff ghost with that setup, so I switched my wheels to Retro Off-Road and I won easily.

User Info: ArceusFireForme

ArceusFireForme - 7 years ago 0   1
  4. For the fastest time, go for all out speed:
    Heavy, Cyber Slick + any glider
    For Mount Wario, use the pipe frame for more handling and traction with a heavy character.
    I got 1:50 with that, and 1:55 on bone dry dunes.

User Info: dido-

dido- - 6 years ago 0   1
  5. Bone Dry Dunes: DryBowser + Mach 8 + Slick + Super Glider

Mount Wario: Mario/Luigi + Badwagon + Slick + Super Glider

Pirhana Plant Slide: Bowser + Mach 8 + GLA Tires + Super glider

User Info: WiiUYoshi

WiiUYoshi - 6 years ago 0   1