Why do I keep jumping down on levels in multiplayer?

1. I was level 17 then it says I am level 1 is that a bug?

How can I have my old records back is this a glitch? Or someone
    hacking other players?

And what is with those yellow boxs like near the charater's level?
    a padlock.

I got to start from the start but at least I put weapons in my load
    out so that I can use them.

When I kill enough people I get my old score back which was level 30 or so but this thing is so annloying.

User Info: Shadowstriker71

Shadowstriker71 - 7 years ago

1. I realized that information on this glitch was not in the wiki so I added it to the wiki. I put all the information that we know about this glitch below. The wiki page can be found here if you want to know about some of the other glitches in this game. www.gamefaqs.com/wii-u/683296-007-legends/wiki/3-1-known-glitches

''Online Multiplayer Level Glitch''
    This glitch has a few ways it might occur. If the lobby is completely full and someone is trying to join, then sometimes it will change a few players levels back to level 1. Sometimes a specific player will always cause the glitch to happen when both of you are online. The only thing you can do at that point is to go offline and try back later hoping that the other player is no longer online. If this glitch does happen to you, then you should leave the lobby immediately to prevent losing your current level. If you notice the glitch at the final scoreboard, then press and hold the power button on your console until the power is off. When you log back online your level should be normal. If you are host and you see the level glitch in your lobby, then you should end the lobby before the game ends to save the other players that may not have noticed. If you managed to be hit with the level glitch and did not notice before the game returned to the lobby, then you will have to hope your level returns to normal after a few games. It usually does return to normal, but there is no guarantee.

User Info: ZAV1010

ZAV1010 - 7 years ago 0   0