Wondering if I would like this game?

1. This is the first game I am not really sure if I will like or not after reading tons of reviews. I am very fond of RPGs and enjoy space epics but I have never really liked shooters. I've heard this is one of the best games for the Wii U and a pretty good version, but I just don't know if I will like it at all. I love adventure games, RPGs from Final Fantasy to Xenoblade, and platformers. Do you think I will enjoy this?

User Info: michaelencke

michaelencke - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Just to clean up the board, Mass Effect 3 is a fantastic game, with some RPG focus but it is mainly a very good third person shooter with cover mechanics.

Being the 3rd game in the series, it is generally not recommended to play this one as first (just like you wouldn't read the last Harry Potter book as first), but the game does come with a recap of sorts, and is easy enough to grasp the general story.

Gameplay wise, it is a solid TPS, with some RPG mechanics, but it is also a narrative heavy game.

Playing this on wii u is still better than not playing Mass Effect at all imo, and the multiplayer for this game is amazing (mainly why i am replying to this), one of the best 3rd party games on the WiiU.

User Info: MattieG3

MattieG3 - 1 month ago 0   0