Offline co-op?

1. When the game was announced for the Wii U, I kept seeing everywhere that it would have offline co-op. However, when the game was released it seems as though no information regarding offline co-op ever surfaced again. I haven't played in a while and never went too in depth with the Wii U version's multiplayer. Is the offline co-op I've been hearing about referring to the single player campaign, the multiplayer (if so how can I access it) , or is it simply non-existent and my life is a lie?

User Info: Sasquatch_Legs

Sasquatch_Legs - 8 years ago

1. Sadly, it does not exist. The info you read that it would have offline co-op was liely unsubstantiated rumors, or just people expressing something they'd like to see in it, that ultimately didn't happen.

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz - 8 years ago 0   0